Farm Open Day
We can't wait! It's a priviledge for us to open our farm up and have our friends come out and spend some time together. Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on coming so that your spot is not taken - at this stage we are limited to only 30 visitors (14 places left!).
We would like to avoid the heat of the December sun, so here's a rough outline of what to expect:
- Arrive at approx. 3:30pm
- Have a wander through our garden - feel free to pull weeds as you go!
- Join in our garden squizz (cross between a scavenger hunt and quizz) that's suitabe for young and old! We might even have a prize or two for those who excel!
- Ask questions, chat, laugh, relax, get to know everyone
- For the kids we will have the tractor and backhoe to climb on, horses to feed, carrots to munch on, and maybe even some chickens to hold and some games to play.
- At 5:30pm those who don't want to stay for dinner can start heading for home
- The Garden to Plate Dinner will be $25 per head with children under 15 free. The menu for the evening: burgers, salads & of course dessert! Let us know if you need Gluten Free or have any other special dietary requirements
- If all goes to plan we will have a special guest to play live music for us!
- Head home when you are ready.
Look forward to seeing you there!